This month I received my Fab bag by 3rd of March which made me very happy. The theme for this month was ‘Go Get It, Girl’ since International Women’s Day was round the corner. The March 17 Fab Bag had everything a girl needs to take on the world! This bag had more products than the previous two bags I received. This is my third bag and I simply love this entire concept of receiving new products every month!
I received this bronze orange color criss-cross textured bag which looked very sturdy. It had a carrying hoop on one end. Team Fab Bag had given an option to choose from a previous bag or the new March bag which was not unveiled. I went ahead with the new March bag because I like the element of surprise it brings with it and I was not at all disappointed.
This bag contained 6 products. The products I received were:
- Seduction Las Vegas Lipstick 06 Nude Love- (Full size): Rs.180/- The shade of the lipstick was offered to choose and I went ahead and selected the shade Nude Love. I wanted something that would work for a regular work day. I liked the shade and it is enriched with Vitamin E, nourishing the lips when applied, making it perfect for daily use.
- Sugar Tip Tap Toe Nail Lacquer Matte in shade 07 Carpe Crème (Full size) : Rs.199/- I have started using the brand Sugar after I subscribed to the Fab Bag. Sugar has launched their range on nail lacquers in 17 shades. The shade I received was 07 Crape Crème and I simply loved it. It lasted on my nails without chipping for a week. I am going to purchase more shades from this range.
- Kronokare Flower Powder Face Toner – 55ml- This is a brand that I haven’t tried in the past. This toner claims to be made of distilled flower water and has purifying properties of lavender. It reduces the size of the pores and enhances the glow. This was a deluxe sized product and I am yet to try this.
- Moha Herbal Shower Gel- 30ml- This shower gel is Aloe Vera based, infused with neem and tea tree to enhance the effects on application. It aims at detoxifying the skin and also has antiseptic qualities to prevent any sort of infections. This product is perfect for this month’s bag since the heat is setting in. This again was a deluxe sized sample product.
- Ayorma SPF 40 Sun Block- 10g- Sun block is important for anyone living in the tropical region. This product is infused with SPF 40 offering protection from the sun. It also claims to reduce melanin production and minimize skin imperfection offering a flawless skin. Think it is quite similar to BB cream but the main purpose of this product is to offer sun blocking. It was a little dry for my skin so I had to mix it with a moisturizer while application.
- Lollipops Paris Anti Cernes Concealer-Light Beige- This product is something that I really didn’t appreciate receiving as much. I had already received the concealer in my last bag which was much better than this brand. This was a liquid concealer with SPF 15 and Vitamin E. The product I received looked a bit tampered with. I tried this product but it was too dry and cakey. I don’t think I am not going to use this again and my bag could do without this product.
In all, I received 6 products in my March 17 Fab Bag, out of which my favorite products were the Sugar Nail Laquer Matte and the Moha Herbal Shower Gel.
Fab Bag* costs Rs 1599 for a 3 month subscription! BUY ONLINE