As my name suggests, I have serious inclination towards creativity. I am an MBA graduate, a Marketing professional in lifestyle & fashion industry, aspiring to live life to the fullest & in the end claiming to have had a hell of a ride. In my opinion the ultimate purpose of whatever we do is to stay happy. Hence I find immense pleasure in small things. I am a hardcore dreamer, a self obsessed self- critic.
This blog is mostly documenting my thoughts on the books I read, with a peak into my life from time to time. I love to read and grab every opportunity, in between meetings, ad breaks while watching a TV show, while travelling and of course before I go to bed. I believe books have an ability to take us beyond time and place altogether and this appeals to me the most about reading. The other things I love besides books are shopping, eating and watching sitcoms. I am a fashion enthusiast, a big time foodie and a movie buff (especially bollywood).
Some Random Things About Me!
Here are 20 random things about me:
1) I am at times completely girly and at other times a complete Tom Boy.
2) I love doing new things even if it is for a bit.
3) My most frequent nightmares are about bumping into something while driving.
4) I love scary things since childhood.
5) I wish to have an in-depth knowledge of psychology.
6) I have an unhealthy obsession for books, stationery, cheese & buttermilk. Want to bribe me, any of these will work. 😉
7) I hate missing small happiness in life so I always make it a point to never miss those moments.
8) When I read a book that is super interesting, I literally get into the characters. This is scary for people around me. 😛
9) As a kid I use to love action movies more than any other genre of movies.
10) I wish to have an encounter with a ghost once in my life.
11) I have F.R.I.E.N.D.S memorized at the back of my hand.
12) I don’t get attached to people easily but when I do it is irrevocable.
13) I can go without eating for 3 days at a stretch but when I am hungry I can eat a meal for 3.
14) I am a proud daydreamer.
15) I am awesome at solving other people’s problem, but mine.
16) I make a to-do list every day. I love striking off the things on it.
17) I roll my eyes a lot.
18) I trust my intuitions more than facts.
19) I am obsessed with color pink, white & black.
20) I am gujju but I am not fond of khamand dhokla.
That’s about it for now! I would love to hear from you. You can write to me at email@example.com
Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing! 🙂