I received my Fabbag on 4th May this month. The theme of this month’s Fabbag was ‘Beauty Trippin’ The bag I received had ‘Eat Sleep Travel Repeat’. I loved the bag. It is sturdy and a little bigger than the usual size. It is perfect to be carried while traveling.
This time there were 6 products. Let’s see them one by one:
- Johara Pro Shine Nail Colour Maroon Magic (Full size 10ml) – Rs.250/- I haven’t tried the Johara Pro Shine Nail Colour range before. The packaging was nice and sturdy. This range is available in 13 shades of which I received the maroon magic. I personally prefer softer shades and this color wasn’t something I would have picked. But the good thing about this rage of nail paints is that it dries quickly. The paint applies smoothly on nails. I am definitely going to try a different shade from this range soon.
- Inatur Olive Cleansing Milk (Full size)- Rs.225/- for 100ml- ‘Inatur’ is known for its organic and pure products. This cleansing milk is soap free and nourishes my sensitive skin. It is infused with contains olive, chamomile, Geranium oil, jojoba oil, honey and lavender. It removes the make up easily. Leaving behind a moisturized skin.
- Soap Square Foot Soak (Deluxe size 79g)- Rs.400/- for 140g- The Soap Square Foot Soak is infused with crushed rose petals and rose oil. The organic Himalayan and Epsom salts are used. It is perfect for the summer heat and the smell relaxes the mind and the body.
- Elize Premium Sanitary Pads (Rs.100 for 2 pads)- Elize is a premium sanitary napkin brand. Each napkin is packed in a ziplock that makes it easy for disposal. It has a bamboo charcoal strip that kills odor and has a soft cotton top to prevent any irritation. I also received a 10% off discount coupon for my future purchase.
- Veet Ready to Use Wax Strips (Rs.99/- for 8 strips) – I haven’t used any cold wax strips before since I have a sensitive skin. Tested under dermatological conditions and accredited by the British Skin Foundation. This is with an aloe extract and is suitable for sensitive skin type too. I am yet to try this.
- Esence Soft Touch Mousse Make-up 02 (Matt Beige) (Rs 499/- for 16g) – I received a damaged product which came as a shock to me. They claim to QC all the products before sending them across. I don’t know what happened this instance. The mousse was completely dry and unusable. I sent an image of the mousse with the Fab Bag team and they were prompt enough in assuring me a replacement within a week.
The total value of the bag is Rs 1573/- . The bag has more products than the previous bag and apart from a small glitch of the damaged product (that they have promised to replace) I am quite happy with the products I have received.
You can get a 3 month subscription for this bag at Rs 1599 here