This month is the 5th anniversary of Fab Bag and I was super excited to receive it. I received my Fab Bag very late this month. When I contacted the team to find out the issue I was informed that they had received a damaged product from one of the brands and hence there was a delay in delivery.
I finally received my bag on 12th of the month and I was appalled to see the condition of the bag I received. When looked at it closely the bag had compact/powder marks all over, loose threads and seemed like it had been used before. I immediately raised my concerns with the team and sent them photos of the bag. They assured me that this had been overlooked by them and it was their mistake. They promised to send me a new bag and I am awaiting the delivery of the same.
The theme for this month was ‘Object of Desire’. I received 6 products this month in a white pouch. Here is a full look of the bag and its contents.
Apart from the bag being damaged, I didn’t like the bag. They have definitely sent better bags in the past and being the anniversary bag, I expected more from them.
- Iraa Insta Renew Multi Action Under Eye Cream (Full size 20g- Rs.490): I don’t use under eye cream since I don’t have dark circles under my eyes. But I do get puffy eyes in the morning when I don’t get enough sleep. I applied this cream at night before sleeping to see its effects on puffiness. The cream is lightweight on the skin and gets absorbed easily. I did feel a difference in the morning, According to me this was the best product I received this month.
- Tvakh Midas Touch Ultra Nourishing Lip TInt- (Full size- Rs.195): This came in a small jar. I don’t prefer any lip product in jars since I have long nails and the application becomes a hassle for me. Every time I try to remove the product to apply on my lips, the product gets stuck in my nails. Anyway the product is light weight with SPF. It offers a shine on application. The shimmer on the top looks really nice.
- Tvakh CE- Namom Lip Plumper (Full size- Rs.225): Like I said, I have my concerns with any lip product that comes in a jar. Apart from the hassle in application, I really liked this product. It is 99% natural and contains cinnamon and Aargon oil which helps in plumping up the lips. It feels light on lips after application.
- Seer Secrets Smoky Rose Geranium Body Cleanser 30ml (Rs.72): I received a sample size product from the Seer Secrets. It is my first time trying this brand. Its scent is very floral and it truly refreshing. I am yet to try this product and have kept is aside for my travel kit.
- Seasoul Moisture Matt Lipstick Lead Free LIPSTICK -ML09 (WARM BROWN) (Full size-Rs.530): We had the option to choose our shade and I went ahead with warm brown since I wanted something dark yet causal. I liked the product. The application was smooth and it comes with a matt finish. The highlight of this product is that it is lead free. It also has benefits of Vitamin E and it moisturizes the lips.
- Sugar Tip Tac Toe Nail Lacquer in Deep Down Diopside (Full Size-Rs.299): Sugar Cosmetics launched a their new range of Tip Tac Toe Metallic Nail Lacquer. It has six shades in the range. I received a Deep Down Diopside which is an metallic emerald green shade. I preferred to have received some other shade. But the nail paint is quite opaque just after one stoke. I just love all the Sugar Cosmetics products I am receiving.
Over all, this bag was a little disappointing because of two reasons. Firstly I had a bad experience with the bag. Secondly it did not fare well as a 5th anniversary bag.